We are starting construction soon on our newest addition to Centerpoint Business Park, Centerpoint 3.
Centerpoint Business Park is a multi-phase industrial/distribution development site located in Obetz, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus just minutes from downtown. It offers both distribution-based, as well as third party logistic companies an opportunity to enhance distribution efficiency. It will allow broad market reach in an institutional grade park environment. When the site is fully developed, Centerpoint will total approximately 3.8 million square feet of state-of-the-art cross-docked, bulk distribution space.
Building Area (SF): 324,245
Available (SF): 324,245
Building Dimensions: 1080’ w x 400’ d Double loaded docks
Typical Column Spacing: 54’ w x 50’ d
Dock Bay Spacing: 54’ w x 48’ d
Bay Size: 54’ w x 300’ d
Clear Height: 32’-8” At first column
Dock Equipment: 32 – 9′ x 10′ potential for 64 each additional docks
32 Mechanical Dock Levelers (35,000 lbs) Dock Shelters & Dock Lights
Dock Provided: 2 Drive-in Grade level 14’ x 16’
Fire Protection System: ESFR (Early Suppression Fast Response)
Lighting: LED High bay fixtures two per bay
Electical Service: Two (2) 800 amp 277/480 volt, 3 phase
Walls: Precast panels 8” thick, R-12
Roof: 0.045 TPO Mechanically fastened 15 yr warranty, R-25
Floor: Concrete 7” slab 4000 PSI, flatness rating Ff 50, Fl 35 avg.
Truck Apron: 60’ Concrete from edge of the building
Car Parks: 172 initial spaces; 197 future spaces
Trailer Parks: 69 total spaces 30 of these away from dock with 45 future
- 230 Acre, 3.8 million square foot master planned Industrial Park in established business community
- 15 year, 100% real property abatement.
- Located in an Enterprise Zone, allows a maximum 75% personal property tax abatement to tenants up to 10 years.
- Reduced gas and electric costs, furnishing of services through the private utility company in the Village of Obetz.
- Potential savings could be as much as 20-30%.